Sunday 16 February 2014

SUNSHINE!!!




 No rain all day! My beautiful fur is back to it's usual bouncy fluffyness and once again I can prowl the neighbourhood without having to run home to dry off every half an hour.

I stayed out so long this afternoon that when I came home I had reverted back to being a wild kitty! It took me a while to settle down once I was indoors.  I bit mum so hard she wouldn't play with me so I went and had a sulk on the sofa until we made up and she fed me cheese dreamies.





I've had a warm infront of the fire, but I'm so so tired I'm going to have a nice sleep on the sofa until it's time for a bit of mousing in the morning!

P.S
mum tells me you don't know what to buy with the moneys she gave you. I can recommend cheese dreamies and raw lamb. If you don't like them, you could send them over to me...I've always got room for a bit more.

Night night

xxx xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like that box, Winston! I also enjoyed your TP antics, too. When I was a really tiny boy I loved TP, but then my mom took to hiding it. She is a big spoilsport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get around my mummy, I just look up at her with my big green eyes and she MELTS. I can do ANYTHING!!!! Although if my dad is home I have to try and behave myself cos he doesn't find my behaviour quite as adorable...

    ReplyDelete