Saturday 15 February 2014

RUB MAH BELLY!



I was such a good boy all morning, I slept all the time my mum was teaching piano. I went outside in the afternoon and got told off for playing in the road. A car came round the corner and had to stop while I decided which way I was going to run - I ran under your car Aunty Suzy. I'm being threatened with becoming an indoor cat if I don't learn some basic road safety.

Mum pinned me down in front of the fire tonight, she thought my toes looked funny. I resisted at first and gave her a little bite, but then I figured it was better she looks at them than the nasty vet. She says I'm just shedding my top layer of claws - PHEW - no vet for me!


I'm going to have a good sleep tonight because the man on the tv says its going to be sunny tomorrow! I hope he's right, I'm fed up of being a soggy moggy.
xxx xxx xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment