Thursday 13 February 2014

I've been quite busy today. I went out early and caught a mouse for my breakfast. YUM.

After a lovely sleep on my sofa I spent the afternoon inspecting the damage from yesterdays storm and stalking the neighbours. I stayed out all afternoon, came back to refuel then went out again till nearly 10pm! Lots of fun to be had because.....FULL MOON!!!
Before bed time mum insisted on picking me up and cuddling me. I am a wild cat, I don't do cuddles. (Unless I'm poorly and need comforting.....)
Being cuddled made me cross, so I jumped down and got on my box in front of the fire to warm up and have a wash.
Mum tried to give my warm head kisses which was really a step too far. I noticed something funny on her head, I have no idea what it was or what it was doing there, so before it attacked me I pulled it off and killed it.


Wow, it's been such a busy day, I'm really tired now so I'm settling down for the night on your bed Aunty Suze (thanks for leaving the pink fluffy blanket out for me, it's super cosy). Night night! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment