Wednesday 12 February 2014

Crickey!
What on earth is happening? It's so stormy that trees are falling down all over the place and it won't stop raining! I hate leaving the warm fire and getting my feet wet but as I REFUSE to use the litter tray that keeps being pointed out to me, I'm going to have to go out at some point. I will NOT use the tray. EVER. Unless I get diarrhea  from licking dead pigeons again....

So this morning the house was crazy getting Aunty Suzy ready to get on the plane. Everyone was up at 5am, instead of just me and whichever human I choose to wake up and feed me, I gave Aunty Suzy a nose bump and off she went to her new job far away. I saw my mummy hide a present in her handbag....I wonder how long it will take her to find it....?

I usually have a nap with Aunty Suzy in the morning when she stays here, we snuggle and watch trashy tv till we (I) have to get up for more food. As she wasn't here I got on her bed and attempted to replicate this with her fiance, my Uncle James. It's not quite the same (he doesn't watch Real Housewives of Orange County for a start) but I think we could get on alright, providing he meets my requirements.


Here we are at 8.30am. I fell asleep waiting for him to put something good on the telly....he'll learn....

I then rounded my evening off by having a nap on my favourite box in front of the fire.

Night night Aunty Suze, chat tomorrow xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment