Monday 17 February 2014

Sunshine overload!



I overdid it yesterday. I didn't have my afternoon nap, I made myself sooooo tired I slept all night and was still asleep when mum left for work. I was out until it got real dark then I came home and had TWO dinners! First I had beef in tomato sauce, then I had fish with rice in a vegetable sauce. Yummy yummy in my tummy!

I was so full it took ages to climb the stairs to bed. I didn't even sit on my box by the fire. Guess where I went?



ON YOUR BED!!!! And cos you're not here Aunty Suzy, I get to sleep at the pillow end. There's a pile of clean laundry too, I think it's out cos it's going to be brought to you when Uncle James  books his flights. DON'T WORRY!! I will rub myself against it and leave lots of white hairs, just the way you like! Look, I even wrapped my tootsies around your ski hat! It's lovely and soft!

'Meow' for now, night night xxx xxx



1 comment:

  1. You like tomato-y things? I thought I was the only one--I like V-8 juice!

    ReplyDelete