Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hi,
This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right.
My Aunty Suzy is leaving England to go to her new job in a place called Austria. I don't know where that is, but I guess its a long way away because mum says she won't be able to see me for a long time. This means the number of people available to feed me and let me out at 4am is decreasing. I'm not sure I like this new arrangement.....
Aunty Suzy will miss me so much (understandable, I am ADORABLE) that I have to keep a blog so she can keep up to date with everything I'm doing and see how I grow big and strong.  Before she goes I wonder will I have time to go out and find a mouse to leave in her suitcase in case she gets hungry on the plane....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Winston! Did you hear my mom SQUEE! from all the way over here? She certainly understands why your Aunty Suzy will miss you, what with those spotted ears and cute toes. Welcome to the cat blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello William, thanks for the friendly welcome! I liked your blog, you seem to love doing the same things as me so I'm going to enjoy hearing about your adventures!

      Delete