Friday 21 February 2014


I've been such a cuddly cat! I slept with mum all Wednesday night and when I came in from early morning mousing I got back in with her. Even in the afternoon I had a nap on her bed. I'm being soooooo good!

There are workmen over the road, I think they're putting a new bathroom in Enid's house, I keep going over to make sure they're doing a good job. The boss has a soft top car....it's lovely and warm ...I know because I sit on it!

I slept with mum all night on Thursday too....I woke her up at 4am for foods but I didn't go out, I raced her back up the stairs to bed! I didn't get up until 10am and I only went out for an hour!




Mum is getting worried about me, she says I'm only clingy when I'm feeling poorly...but it's still soggy outside and nice and cosy inside. So I think I'll snuggle down and have another nap in the spare room....
xxx




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it is just the weather. What you need is two pair of little boots, Winston!

    ReplyDelete