Tuesday 18 February 2014

Ohhhh I'm in trouble....



After my sleep on Aunty Suzys bed last night I woke up at nearly midnight and tried to get mum to let me outside for more play time, it was a perfect night for mousing! She's such a pain, I wasn't allowed to go so I had to spend an hour jumping on top of things in her bedroom as she tried to sleep to get my revenge.... I eventually fell asleep and got put out at my normal time just before dawn.

.


I think mum has forgiven me for keeping her awake on a work night because she keeps buying me boxes so I can play ships.

 I've been outside for most of the day, I made sure I stayed out till after dark so I could look for hedgehogs to play with (even though they gave me fleas last year), I like them.

I was starving when I came home so it was a good job mum had hunted more food pouches for me, I had a great big plate of salmon & garden vegetables - though I had to get mum to pick out the vile peas - YUCK! When did cats EVER need to eat PEAS??!



I have spent the evening patrolling my castle, looking out of every window to make sure those pesky cats from round the corner don't come into my garden. If they do I will go CRAZY!

Hope you're having a nice time playing in the snow Aunty Suzy. I haven't had chance to play in any snow this year, just rain, and I do love snow....






Night night, I think I might sleep with mum tonight so I can get some rubs....


xxx xxx

1 comment:

  1. Peas?!? Isn't there a law against that?

    You've done a very good job at patrolling.

    ReplyDelete