Wednesday 26 March 2014

The nom thief is captured!

A-HA! I sees you you naughty nom thief...because of you mummy had to take my outside crunchies away, you hadn't been here for DAYS so she decided to put them back out for me last night, As if by magik, there you are again. I will not get outside noms if you keeps coming in and making smelly whiffs!!! We will both loose out, so you should go eat your own noms.

Clever mummy even got the floofy black kitty on video (licking his lips after eating my noms!)...though I thinks she needs to go to camera skool, cos I has seen better videos of the Loch Ness Monser....
 
 

                Now the hoomins next job is to finds out where he lives so she can keeps a closer eye on him.



At least I knows she is not (too) crazy now I has evidence of the mysterious floofy kitty....can I has my noms now pleeeeeeese?



5 comments:

  1. Hello Winston. We came across a comment by you on another blog and thought we would come and visit, and introduce ourselves. We are a large family of four cats, one dog and two enormous horses living in France.

    We hope you got those noms, by the way!

    Purrs,
    Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan and gen-Chan (collectively known as "The Chans")

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brazen!! I'll bet you anything that he's related to my food-stealing sister who ALWAYS eats my food and I'm on a DIET and don't get much to begin with and now I'm STARVING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's just not fair! those are YOUR noms and it's your mom's duty to make shur that YOU eats them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas! The nom thief does exist! We hope you or your mom finds out if the nom thief has a home. You can't be having your noms taken away from you

    ReplyDelete
  5. O ladrão é muito bonito e petulante, acho que ele vai voltar, fique atento!

    ReplyDelete