Sunday 9 March 2014

I came in with DIRTY feets!
Mummy says they're like rabbit feet. I've never seen a rabbit but I bet I'd like them.

Last night a woked mummy up at 3am and 6am for noms, I didn't go out until 11am though - we were having cosy snuggle time. It's been sunny this afternoon though, I sat on my plant in the garden soaking up the sunnys, and I chased my ball all around the lawn.

I have a grumpy....I have run out of foods. There is no more tins on the shelf. I am starved. The hoomans can't be cross if I comes back with another mousey tonight, a cat's gotta eat.....


Sorry I've been away for a while Aunty Suzy, mum has been busy (with what I don't know) and the computer keeps breaking so she's spending a lot of time shouting at it....

I think it might be spring time, there are flowers in the garden and it's sunny a lot more....I keep finding lots of sun puddles to have my naps in.
It's still cold at night so I needs my box in front  of the fire when the sun goes away.


I promise I won't leave it so long before writing again xxx xxx xxx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Winston! We are glad to hear you finding lots of sun puddles to nap in. We are also finding more sun puddles too! -Whipple and pepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is all squee! over your spots, Winston!

    ReplyDelete