Tuesday 25 March 2014

Supercat...

Where the heck has spring gone? I went out for 3 minutes and had to come back cos my tootsies got soggy. Mummy was showing off that all her cat scratches had healed and didn't her hands look good now. So I gaves her a HUGE scratchy right across the back of her hand. She likes thinking of me when she looks at them...

So todays I mostly slept. And pretended to be superman. I needs a cape.....
And oh....what's that on the counter? Chicken? Chicken that the hoomins have yet to destroy in the hot thing...? Well it'd be rude not to taste it....but I must remember my table manners and only nibbles a little bit.....




3 comments:

  1. What did that taste like, mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston! You are a furry Handsome Boy says my Human. Me, eh, well, I don't really care one way or the other--but I like your style with the stealing and the scratching. You are my kind of ManCat, Buddy! Thanks for visiting Spitty Speaks today ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only nibbles? It looks so yummy...

    ReplyDelete