Monday 31 March 2014

How to hide - Part 2

Dear Tommy,

Do not be sad that you is a rubbish hider, we all hads to learn. I think if I shows you some of mine mistakes you will learn quicker.

Do not try to fool the hoomins that you are anyfing other than a kitty, dis will not work. Like when I pretended to be a bread roll. I made myself into the right shape and stayed VERY still in the bread basket, but they still knew it woz me.
 If the hoomins is having pizza night and you wants to spy on where they hides the leftover foods, you need to keep your head down. Is easy to forgets we have sticky uppy ears...they gives the game away....


If you wants to hide in indoor plants, you MUST pick a planty that is big enuf to cover your  HUGE butt. Also, just becoz you avoid eye contact wiv da hoomin, doesn't mean they cant sees you....


Huge butts also get in the way when trying to climb in rolled up carpets...

 

Hiding under a rug is not a good idea. You can sees why.



And finally, somestimes, no matter how hard we try, we just can't fit into our chosen hidy spot. Tommy, you needs to learn when to give up and find somewhere else....



3 comments:

  1. Querido Winston você é muito engraçado! Acho que você deu um bom exemplo do que não fazer, obrigada pela aula hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Winston, I love your hiding advice accompanied by instructive photos! I just found your blog - very funny.

    ReplyDelete