Friday 11 April 2014

V - E - T

So. THEY got back last night and I has given them the cold shoulder ever since. Auntie Lin & Uncle Roger told THEM I was the goodest boy in the world while they looked after me, despite the night I frew up on the carpet...
There was lots of letters to be opened & I gots mail too...
Today I was having my lunchtime snooze when I was wrapped up in my blankie & put in the cage. I HATE the cage, bad fings always happen when I has to go in the cage. I was taken to see Dr Jo. Again. She always sticks sharp fings in me and I HATE that too. She let me sit in the big window watching the birdies then sneeked up on me wiv her sharp fing and stabbed me in my furs! I gave her the biggest hiss and showed her all my teeths. As she let me stay in the window I let her feel my belly and look in my mouth. I didn't bite her this time, she nearly felld on the floor wiv shock. Of course I is in tip top condition, but I has plack on my tooth so I has to eat special biskits to stop it getting worse. I don't like them. I licked 3 biskits when I got home but I'm not going to eat any...

I am going to do a bit more sleeping under my blankie on the sofa to recover from my terrybull ordeal.



5 comments:

  1. That was mean of them grabbing you up like that only to take to the cat fix-it place. I would hide, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Winston! It's good that you are in top shape, you are such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sorry for the event. We are also not too fond of the vet. And no good biscuits :( we hope you sleep well and sleep off such a lousy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty nasty, to take you to the vet as soon as they got back! I went myself this week for my jabs. Sei-Chan was supposed to come too but she hid so well #1 couldn't find her!

    Purrs,
    Bibi-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  5. VocĂȘ merece descansar querido Winston.

    ReplyDelete