Sunday 20 April 2014

I gots an award!!! YOO HOO!!!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2BtS8U26ssO4Xlq4aEWLFlS3gi0Fin7udxiEUnaouCJmqqNYiqpruE70JF7t9d1zrbgU4axk5RIOnM2uZH12xD-8cQKWXF8wlctSKwG21rDu_ePAgKNdZlB-dy2cznKRqAK40VduJJETn/s1600/image.jpg 

 Wowee! I gots a YOO HOO award! Fanks Whipple & Pepper, you are both totally pawsome!

Here are the rules for accepting the YOO-HOO award:
  1. Post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Visit at least three of the blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a comment.
3. Tell us all three things you have to celebrate, things for which you are thankful.
4. Pass along the award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so. 

So here we go....
1. Fank you Whipple & Pepper for sending dis lovely award!

2. I has visited 3 others that won the award wiv me and said hello, they are...

3. Free fings that I am fankful for are... 
Sunshine. Wivout it the soil would not get warm and dry for me to roll around in it.
Mummy & Daddy. They cuddles me a lot, they feeds me their dinner, they gets rid of my ouchies and they play wiv me a LOT.
Frogs & Mice Wivout them I would not have things to play wiv in the garden. The hedgehogs don't move quick enough (& they give me flees) the squirrels are afraid of me, the birdies fink I'm tryink to eat them & fly away (I am tryink to eat them), bees stick their stinger in me, and seriously, what IS  the point of woodlice?

4. Ok, So I has to pass this award onto 7 other kitty bloggers, I'm going to try to only pass it onto those who hasn't had it before...I will find you later today after I has hunted my Easter eggs....

XXX XXX XXX



4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Thanks for visiting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogs and mice? You're a lucky boy! My frogs and mice are only pretend ones since I live in the middle of the city where there are no gardens for the kitties--just traffic! I hope you had a wonderful Easter, Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Querido Winston você tem um jardim bem agitado com muitas caças vivas isso é muito legal!
    Parabéns pelo prêmio!

    ReplyDelete