Wednesday 22 October 2014

I am BACK!

So the stoopid mummy gotted new technologys and couldn't get my blog to work so I haff a million stories from the summer to tell everybody who will listen.
I spent most of the summer playink in the garden, sometimes I stayed out ALL night and just comed back in the window for foods. I haff defended my castle well, and now nobody comes in to steel my noms. There woz a fox in the garden one night (I chased it away) then another night there woz a badger and I chased that away too! The kingdom is all mine! MINE! (Though I still haff to share the end of the street a little bit wiv Tommy and Chloe)...
I'll fill you in on more adventures next time - right now I has a LOT of blogger friends to catch up wiv :)

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had some brave times, Winston! Nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back Winston. We missed you! And we're glad you had such a good summer.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Welcome back...though we're just meeting you now. We can't wait to hear about what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Good guarding! We don't know what we'd do when faced with a badger. Sounds like you had a great summer! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete