Monday 14 July 2014

Lunch statistics

Number of times....

Mummy has come home from her new work to have lunch wiv me : 15

I haf been at home waiting to have lunch wiv mummy : 8

Mummy has shared her turkey sammich wiv me : 4 (this needs to be improved)

I haf met mummy at the corner of the street wiv a mousie wiggling out of my mouff  : 2

I haf caught mummy stroking Tommy : 1 (he had better watch out, rubbing his stinky face on MY moms legs is out of order)

I haf still been in bed asleep in the same position as when mummy left for work : 5

I haf had lunch ready for mummy when she gets in : 1 (see photo below)



8 comments:

  1. What an Excellent Cat you are! And we LUFF your scorecard ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fink the score card needs to be used more so mummy knows which areas she needs to improve on...like SAMMICH SHARING!

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes! An excellent scorecard, Winston...you are doing a terrific job of being a cat, and hopefully your mum will see where her performance must improve...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenho certeza que sua mamãe vai melhorar.
    Você fez um bom trabalho Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice that your mum is close enough to lunch with you. I don't understand why she didn't like the birdie (or the mousie either, for that matter!)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice of you to prepare lunch for your Mommy. She seems rather unappreciative. Maybe if she shared her turkey with your more often, you wouldn't feel the need to make lunch for her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A most interesting set of statistics, Winston!

    But do tell! Did your Mummy appreciate your lunch preparations?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to all the trouble of bringing the birdie back ALIVE so it's nice and fresh, and all SHE does is complain about all the poop it's deposited on the utility room floor...she can always find SOMETHING to moan about.

      Delete