Thursday 19 June 2014

A bloggers return...

Well, I feel very sad that mummy hasn't helped wiv my blog in ages but we have had a tough few weeks...first, poor Analise the grey lady kitty died from poorly kidneys. Then the next week my kitty buddy Rodney was taken ill while we were playink at kitty Chloe's house, Chloe's humin ran to get Rodneys humin but it was too late, poor Rodney died too. So we are two kitties down for play times now.

On top  of this, mummy got her new job (hurrah) but her old boss won't pay her moneys so she has had to get a solicitor to make him cough up. Mummy's new job is only a sneeze away - it takes 4 minutes to get there which means she can come home for lunch wiv me!

It is lovely & warm now, I want to be outside ALL the time! Mummy has decided that as I am now so good at climbing up the house & the weather is so good she will leave the bedroom window open for me all night so I can come & go as I please. So far this arrangement is working out well...

5 comments:

  1. Yes Winston, they do make chill pills. Mr VET man calls is Acepromazine. I call it getting slipped a mickey!

    Your mum is furry nice to let you come and go at all hours. We never get to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Winston, we were sorry to hear about al the sad stuff that happened. Bt we're glad your Mummy can come home at lunchtime!

    That picture of you on the roof is most impressive! We are all indoor kitties, although we do have our jungle cat run!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    PS: You're always welcome to come and have a snuggle with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum is gonna come home and have lunch with you? Daily? EXCELLENT.

    And I'm very impressed 'bout your window and roof adventures. We have a window left open for us but durin' the daytime, only. At night, the peeps lock it up.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lamento pelos seus amigos. Querido Winston acho que você terá muita diversão com sua mamãe em casa por mais tempo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are furry sorry your Friends had to go to the Bridge. XOXOX

    But we LOVE the picture--look at all that beeyootiful green grass! I would LOVE to nom some of that!

    ReplyDelete