Tuesday 20 May 2014

Put that dirt back on my face!

I like it when the sun is shiney cos the soil is dry and warm and I like to roll over and over and over in it. The only problem is when I gets home the hoomins always try to cleans me. It takes me AGES to build up a nice amount of dirt on my furs....
 This is the dirt mummy rubbed off one of my ears and my forehead. I miss it. It was keeping me cool. Put it back.

Here I am looking less than impressed after getting wiped wiv the nasty flannel. What's wrong wiv a bit of dirt anyway? I fink it highlights my cheek bones...

4 comments:

  1. Poor Winston! All that work to get dirty, and your mummy cleans it off! Am sure she is just making sure you look fabulously handsome at all times.
    And thanks for your comment on our blog: we know it's illegal where you live, and we are thinking of moving to your country because of it! Well, I'm thinking that...the hubby thinks I'm crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esses humanos não entendem nada de maquiagem felina, Winston hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm… That's a complicated issue, Winston. Tommy definitely agrees that a bit of dirt builds character but we kitties are not so sure. What we do agree on is that humans always seem to manage to fid a way to spoil our fun!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I think it's lucky she didn't wipe off your real spots!

    ReplyDelete