Sunday 11 May 2014

At last!!

Finally Auntie Suzy goes away again and mummy can help me wiv my blog and I can get back to sleeping in Aunty Suzy's my bed. She hasn't gone back to work though, she's in to Italy now for her holly days. AND she didn't even ask me if I wanted to go wiv her. I wud like to eat pizza by the big lake in the sun. But no. I has to stay here in the wind and the rain and get all soggy in the garden chasing bugs.

So today wos VERY boring. I had to just give up and get mummy to make a tent wiv the duvet so I could haf a sleep in the big bed. (My feet got too hot so I had to stick them out...)

I am hoping that tomorrow will be sunny, warm and full of frogs to chase...


4 comments:

  1. We have a pretty nasty weather forecast for tomorrow, but it's supposed to be sunny the second half of the week. Paws crossed!

    That tent looks super-comfy!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero que o sol volte logo para vocĂȘs, querido Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got cute little beans on your paws, Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your feeties are so cute! Ah...peace a quiet under the tent must be great...

    ReplyDelete